Lead Solutions Engineer
Title: Lead Solutions Engineer
Department: Solutions Engineering
Reports To: VP of Solutions Engineering
Job Location: Washington D.C.
Job Type: Full-Time
The Lead Solutions Engineer contributes to all aspects of product deployments in cloud and on-prem environments. The Lead Solutions Engineer will drive the post sales process and make key contributions to exceed customer satisfaction. They will provide in-depth technical leadership, support and supervise other solutions engineers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Engage business and technology stakeholders at all levels to gather long term goals and architect technology solutions.
- Manage stakeholder success by managing project, meeting deadlines and act as the main POC for client communications.
- Lead installations and updates to core software, interfaces, database and web services.
- Assess member’s technical needs and capabilities during implementations.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and act as a SME.
- Engineer, record and document solutions to common and difficult problems.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Collaborate with engineering to improve implementation and configuration of professional service processes.
- Involve and participate in an on-call rotation for urgent customer needs.
- Produce and review product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of company products.
- Demonstrated experience in leading system integration and product deployments in a consulting/professional services environment.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, work with minimal supervision and potentially off-hours.
- Extensive technical knowledge of operating systems and scripting and programming (shell, python) languages.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, military, or hands-on experience
- 10 years of System Administration experience
- At least 7 years of client-facing, consulting experience
- At least 7 years of experience with programming and scripting languages
- At least 7 years of experience in project management
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited University or College
- 10+ years of client-facing, consulting experience in DevOps with Behavioral Analytics/Cyber Security industries
- 10+ years of technical experience with large scale system integrations in a Linux environment
- 10+ years of experience in project management
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior or Lead Solutions Consultant
- Strong technical knowledge in scripting/programming (shell,python)
- Excellent written, verbal, organization, and presentation skills
About Haystax Technology: Haystax Technology is a leading security analytics software platform provider to government and commercial customers built off of a patented model-driven approach. Haystax's Constellation Analytics Platform applies multiple artificial intelligence techniques and reasons like a team of expert analysts to proactively detect complex threats and prioritize risks in real time at scale for more effective and continuous protection of critical systems, data, facilities, and people.
Employer Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – up to 95% employer paid
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching
- 5 weeks PTO with rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work culture
- Fully stocked kitchen, and catered breakfasts, lunches and team get-togethers weekly
- Various other voluntary benefits programs
**In order to qualify candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to able to obtain a government security clearance.**
To all recruitment agencies: Haystax Technology does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Haystax Technology employees or any other company locations. Haystax Technology is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Haystax Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.