Title: Solutions Engineer
Department: Solutions Engineering
Reports To: VP of Solutions Engineering
Job Location: Washington D.C. & Partial Remote Allowed
Job Type: Full-Time
The Solutions Engineer contributes to all aspects of product deployments in cloud and on-prem environments. The Solutions Engineer will drive the post sales process and make key contributions in this process to exceed customer satisfaction. They will provide in-depth technical support throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Install and update core software, interfaces, database and web services.
- Ensure client/partner success with thorough project management, meeting deadlines and frequent communication.
- Identify and resolve issues related to activation and implementation of software.
- Assess member’s technical needs and capabilities during implementations.
- Provide sound recommendations to ensure success.
- Provide implementation scheduling, resolutions to technical issues and general advice as technical consultant.
- Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain high level of client/partner satisfaction.
- Correspond and fulfill all commitments for internal and external customers.
- Engineer, record and document solutions to common and difficult problems.
- Learn, implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of company products.
- Collaborate with engineering to improve implementation and configuration of professional service processes.
- Involve and participate in an on-call rotation for urgent customer needs.
- Produce and review product documentation and training materials to ensure content accuracy and supportability of company products.
- Develop software, tests and tools to ease integration in professional service field.
- Develop software design and architecture documentation.
- Experience with system integration and product deployments
- Technical knowledge of operating systems and scripting and programming (shell, python) languages
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, work with minimal supervision and potentially off-hours
- Must be US Citizen
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, military, or hands-on experience
- 5 years of System Administration experience
- At least 3 years of client-facing, consulting experience
- At least 3 years of experience with programming and scripting languages
- At least 3 years of experience in project management
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited University or College
- 5+ years of client-facing, consulting experience in DevOps with Behavioral Analytics/Cyber Security industries
- 5+ years of technical experience with large scale system integrations in a Linux environment
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Excellent written, verbal, organization, and presentation skills
About Haystax Technology: Haystax Technology is a leading security analytics software platform provider to government and commercial customers built off of a patented model-driven approach. Haystax's Constellation Analytics Platform applies multiple artificial intelligence techniques and reasons like a team of expert analysts to proactively detect complex threats and prioritize risks in real time at scale for more effective and continuous protection of critical systems, data, facilities, and people.
Employer Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – up to 95% employer paid
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching
- 5 weeks PTO with rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work culture
- Fully stocked kitchen, and catered breakfasts, lunches and team get-togethers weekly
- Various other voluntary benefits programs
To all recruitment agencies: Haystax Technology does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Haystax Technology employees or any other company locations. Haystax Technology is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Haystax Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.