Department: Safety and Security
Reports To: Vice President, Safety and Security
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Haystax Technology seeks an Analyst to join the Haystax Technology Safety and Security Team. The Constellation Analytics Platform is designed to scale and work in mission critical environments for early threat detection, situational awareness and information sharing. We help our customers know their risks and focus their actions.
- You will work side by side with our project team members to provide subject matter expertise on all-hazards risk analysis and geospatial tasks and conduct threat and hazard risk analyses using various analytical tools.
- Design and develop workbooks and databases, conduct natural hazard modeling, develop basic geospatial products and produce basic maps.
- Conduct customer briefings, meetings and other related customer-facing interactions.
- Participate in client meetings, lead training sessions, provide onsite incident/special event support, develop content for program materials and provide general project management support.
- Produce written reports and analyses for a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
- Up to 25% in annual travel.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in Management Consulting, Homeland Security and/or Public Safety preferred
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills, and ability to think critically
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and advanced proficiency in Excel, Access, and Visual Basic
- Knowledge of Hazus and GIS modeling, Google Earth or other geospatial platform(s), AngularJS, MongoDB, and Python is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
About Haystax Technology: Haystax Technology is a leading security analytics software platform provider to government and commercial customers built off of a patented model-driven approach. Haystax's Constellation Analytics Platform applies multiple artificial intelligence techniques and reasons like a team of expert analysts to proactively detect complex threats and prioritize risks in real time at scale for more effective and continuous protection of critical systems, data, facilities, and people.
Employer Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – up to 95% employer paid
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching
- 5 weeks PTO with rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work culture
- Various other voluntary benefits programs
**In order to qualify candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to able to obtain a government security clearance.**
To all recruitment agencies: Haystax Technology does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Haystax Technology employees or any other company locations. Haystax Technology is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Haystax Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.