Analytic Model Developer/Data Scientist
Department: Research and Development
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Haystax Technology seeks an Analytic Model Developer/Data Scientist to join the Haystax Technology Research and Development Team. Our Constellation Analytics Platform is an internet scale streaming analytics platform that continuously applies a patented model-driven approach based on multiple artificial intelligence techniques to reason like a team of expert analysts to detect complex threats and prioritize risks in real time at scale.
- You will work side by side with our other Data Science team members to identify and develop new and existing modeling and analytic techniques for use in our software.
- Work with our product team to realize the techniques in software, and partner with our most innovative customers to implement our solution in their environment, up to and including software development in Python.
- Act as an evangelist for the approach and our models, and importantly, to help us build and deliver products based on that science. This includes the development of Bayesian inference models to represent and reason about real-world problems in industries such as banking and finance, risk management, and public safety.
- Leverage a combination of Bayesian inference modelling, knowledge representation, ontology development, data integration, and other data science techniques to create applications that ingest massive amounts of data and help organizations make complex decisions consistently.
- US Citizenship required
- At least 2 years’ experience with Bayesian inference modelling, knowledge representation and ontology development are required
- At least an intermediate level of experience/knowledge in software development using Python required.
- Strong communication skills and comfort presenting to peers is required
- Minimum experience in a related position: 2 years
- Minimum total experience: 3 years, ~5 years is ideal
- Knowledge of widely used tools and frameworks including Netica, Scikit-learn, NumPy, and SciPy is highly desired.
- Experience with Linux a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
About Haystax Technology:
Haystax Technology is a fast-moving start up working on the cutting edge of threat analytics, providing solutions to government and commercial customers interested in finding a better way to calculate, prioritize, and address their most challenging vulnerabilities. From determining the likelihood that certain events are actually fraudulent attacks, to predicting and preventing insider threats by deploying behavioral analytics in a truly unique way, Haystax is out in front of the most damaging and complex human, organizational, and economic risks. If you love working with customers every day and also want to build analytics solutions using the latest tools, this is the place for you.
Employer Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – up to 95% employer paid
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching
- 5 weeks PTO with rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work culture
- Fully stocked kitchen, and catered breakfasts, lunches and team get togethers weekly
- Various other voluntary benefits programs
To all recruitment agencies:
Haystax Technology does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Haystax Technology employees or any other company locations. Haystax Technology is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Haystax Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.