IT Specialist II
Reports To: Chief Technology Office Job Type: Full-Time
Job Description: The IT Specialist will be involved with all aspects of daily operational and system maintenance of Haystax Technology’s Network and Server infrastructure and End User computer and phone system.
• Manage our office network and network services including network servers and network devices
• Manage our Office365 environment and other 3rd party services used by employees in the firm
• Purchase, configure, manage, and retire end-user devices, servers, and network equipment
• Provide daily support for end-users in resolving computer related technical problems for local and remote users
• Maintain and operate internal servers and systems (physical and virtualized)
• Manage IT Systems compliance w/ appropriate security standards including NIST 800-171
• Minimum of 3-5 years of IT systems management in a mixed hardware environment including Windows OS, iOS, and Linux based devices.
• Experience managing systems in a NIST 800-xxx compliant environment.
• Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to troubleshoot/diagnose issues as they come up.
• Storage and Cluster experience is a plus.
• Must be able to work daily from our headquarters in McLean, VA
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in computer systems or related discipline with 3-5 years of support experience in the field.
About Haystax Technology: Haystax Technology is a fast-moving start up working on the cutting edge of threat analytics, providing solutions to government and commercial customers interested in finding a better way to calculate, prioritize, and address their most challenging vulnerabilities. From determining the likelihood that certain events are actually fraudulent attacks, to predicting and preventing insider threats by deploying behavioral analytics in a truly unique way, Haystax is out in front of the most damaging and complex human, organizational, and economic risks. If you love working with customers every day and also want to build analytics solutions using the latest tools, this is the place for you.
Employer Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + corporate equity
- Opportunity for performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – up to 80% employer paid
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching
- 5 weeks PTO with rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work culture
- Fully stocked kitchen, and catered breakfasts, lunches and team get togethers weekly
- Various other voluntary benefits programs
To all recruitment agencies:
Haystax Technology does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Haystax Technology employees or any other company locations. Haystax Technology is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Haystax Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.