Department: Software Development
Reports To: VP of Software Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Career Level: Entry to Mid-Level
Haystax Technology seeks a Python Developer to join our Software Development team in our McLean, Virginia location. You will work with a team of brilliant, energetic and passionate developers to create innovative products. You will collaborate in an Agile team to vision, design, develop, test, and implement solutions across full-stack development and technologies. You will be involved with technologies such as AngularJS, Python, MongoDB, REST, and AWS.
Our Constellation Analytics Platform is an internet scale streaming analytics solution that continuously applies a patented model-driven approach based on multiple artificial intelligence techniques to reason like a team of expert analysts to detect complex threats and prioritize risks in real time at scale.
- Work daily with colleagues, Sr. Developers and Product Managers to create products, and deliver according to sprint schedules crucial to the ongoing improvement of the Platform.
- Utilize your coding experience, creative mind and exceptional time management skills to produce key components of the product in a quality driven, fast paced Agile delivery team.
- Have a functional knowledge of full-stack software development and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment that fosters creativity, independence, and diversity.
- Strong desire to aggressively pursue a software engineering career and continuous learning.
- US Citizenship required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or related discipline.
Employer Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary + corporate equity
- Opportunity for performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits – up to 95% employer paid
- Commuter benefits
- 401k with matching
- 5 weeks PTO with rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great work culture
- Fully stocked kitchen, and catered breakfasts, lunches and team get togethers weekly
- Various other voluntary benefits programs
About Haystax Technology:
Haystax Technology is a fast-moving start up working on the cutting edge of threat analytics, providing solutions to government and commercial customers interested in finding a better way to calculate, prioritize, and address their most challenging vulnerabilities. From determining the likelihood that certain events are actually fraudulent attacks, to predicting and preventing insider threats by deploying behavioral analytics in a truly unique way, Haystax is out in front of the most damaging and complex human, organizational, and economic risks. If you love working with customers every day and also want to build analytics solutions using the latest tools, this is the place for you.
To all recruitment agencies:
Haystax Technology does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Haystax Technology employees or any other company locations. Haystax Technology is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Haystax Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.